Saturday, February 25, 2023

Eventualities Cordon Index

Eventualities Cordon is was a work of collaborative fiction in which a set of people discover one day in February 2023, that they have suddenly developed incredible magic powers. What will they choose to do with these powers? How will they relate to world events? Their previous lives? Each other? These are themes the story will sought to explore.

I intend intended to post various excerpts of my own part of the story to my blog under its own tag.

edit, Nov 2023: However, while I was procrastinating on retrieving the pieces I had already written from the Discord server where they were composed and polishing them up for this blog... That channel was deleted. My compositions were lost. This is part of the reason that my blog has been deserted for such a long time after this post. The things I had really wanted to post next where these things, the names of which are listed below in sections 2-5. First I was distracted and procrastinating because it was a big task... And then they were gone.

If you have canon or fan fiction about the Eventualities Cordon story-line and universe you would like to share, you are welcome to write or link to it in comments to this or other Eventualities Cordon blog posts to which your fiction relates.

edit, Nov 2023: Ah, such beautiful optimism...

Readers are encouraged to comment about how they might interact with the story as people without magic powers; if you do, your participation may at the discretion of the authors (including myself) be incorporated as canonical details.

Posts in Chronological Order

2. To Never Forget pt 2, Processing Prioritization
3. ==(Gaps in the Weave, Observations on Direct Suppression) ==
4. == (Wormholes in the Weave, Observations on the Geometry of Subjectivity) ==
5. == (Static in the Weave, Observations on Surface Thoughts) ==

No comments:

Post a Comment